Acti-Tape (7.5cm x 5m)
Acti-Tape is a highly elastic, non-latex body surgical tape made of thin porous cotton fabric with hypoallegenic adhesive.
Acti-Tape is a high-quality therapeutic sports tape from Nutriworks that is manufactured in accordance to strict quality (GMP & ISO) and hygiene standards. Acti-Tape is a highly elastic, non-latex body surgical tape made of thin porous cotton fabric with hypoallegenic adhesive.
Benefits of Acti-Tape
- Alleviation of Pain.
- Relaxing overused and overextended muscles.
- Supporting rehabilitation from muscular injuries.
- Repositioning of joints.
- Reducing edema, inflammation and discomfort.
Features of Acti-Tape
- Water resistant – can withstand showers and athletic like swimming
- Highly Flexible – Allows muscles to perform a full range of motion, easily and comfortably
- Highly breathable – efficiently channels air and sweat to maintain skin integrity
- Latex free, hypoallergenic
- Effective for 3-5 days
85% of users prefer Acti-Tape
Acti-Tape Clinical Trial on comparing using one strip taping of Acti-Tape to conventional knee guard, is published in Dove Press open access medical journal in the UK.
It is concluded that more than 85% of the users prefer Acti-Tape over knee guard for their management of pain and support of their weak knees. Method used to compare is our simple application of one-strip taping. It has helped a lot of people already.