RejuvenAge (90 Capsules)
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Pack Size||90 Capsules|
|Ingredients||Proprietary Blend: Pure NMN & Passion Fruit Seed Extract from Japan. 3 capsules / 465mg per serving.
* No yeast, corn, wheat, soy, milk, egg, sugar, preservatives or fragrance.
|Recommended Daily Intake||As food supplement take 3 capsules per day.|
|Storage||Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Precautions||If you experience any unusual symptom(s) or if symptom(s) persists, please consult your healthcare professional.|
As we grow older, DNA damage due to environmental factors such as pollution and radiation accumulate. This accumulation of DNA damage is the main cause of aging. In order to repair this damage, cells consume NAD+ and NAD+ levels decline with age.
RejuvenAge is a unique combination of two synergistic ingredients that slow and may even reverse changes from the effects of the natural aging process. They are Passion Fruit Seed Extract and Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, more commonly known as NMN.
Passion Fruit Seed Extract is rich in polyphenols with various roles that regulate cellular health and balance including the activation of sirtuins. Sirtuins are proteins regulating metabolism and aging processes and one way of activating them is through a low calorie diet. Sirtuin activation by the polyphenols in Passion Fruit Seed Extract can mimic such lifespan extending effects of calorie restriction and alleviate metabolic diseases by working synergistically with NMN.
NMN is a molecule naturally occurring in all life forms. NMN is the precursor of the essential molecule NAD+ and is considered a key component to increase NAD+ levels in cells. NAD+ is an essential coenzyme for cellular functions. Enzymes make biochemical reactions possible and Coenzymes ‘help’ enzymes function. NAD+ is the second most abundant molecule in the body after water and used by proteins throughout the body. Though our bodies produce NAD+ naturally, NMN supplementation leads to a direct increase in NAD+ levels thus helping in repairing damaged DNA.
- May reduce the effects of the natural ageing process in a similar way to calorie restriction
- Supports production of NAD+ (most abundant molecule in the body besides water) and essential for generating chemical energy in the body
- Activate enzymes that are involved in cellular and DNA repair
- Suppression of obesity (metabolic promotion) by inhibiting fat accumulation and thus may assist weight control.
- May modulate biological rhythms and help recover from jet lag
- May prevent muscle fatigue and help increase exercise capacity
- Brain function improvement – neuro aging inhibition and dementia prevention.
- May enhance glucose metabolism, improve glucose tolerance and lower spike in blood sugar.