Acti-Tape has its origins in therapeutic sports tapes for rehabilitation of injuries, providing support to joints and muscles, and enhancing sports performance without affecting the range of motion. The concept was initially developed in Japan in the late 1970’s. Nowadays aside from application in rehabilitation, newer methodologies have been developed that address benefits associated with preventive health maintenance, reducing edema and pain relief.
Acti-Tape Clinical Trial on comparing using one strip taping of Acti-Tape to conventional knee guard is published in Dove Press open access medical journal in the UK.
It is concluded that more than 85% of the users prefer Acti-Tape over knee guard for their management of pain and support of their weak knees. The method used to compare is our simple application of one-strip taping. It has helped a lot of people already. Try it and see for yourself the great benefits Acti-Tape has to offer!
- Water resistant – can withstand showers and athletic like swimming
- Highly Flexible – Allows muscles to perform a full range of motion, easily and comfortably
- Highly breathable – efficiently channels air and sweat to maintain skin integrity
- Latex free, hypoallergenic
- Effective for 3-4 days
- Alleviation of Pain
- Relaxing overused and overextended muscles
- Supporting rehabilitation from muscular injuries
- Repositioning of joints
- Reducing edema, inflammation, and discomfort
- Comes in 5cm or 7.5cm width
- Comes in 10 bright and versatile colours
- Easy and free video and downloadable instructions available online
- Additional accessories include professional scissors, antiseptic Acti-Wipes and instructional booklets